If you are a partner organisation or funder that wishes to get involved with the programme on a more regular basis, there are many ways to do so.
- Visit our clubs: We run after-school clubs in over 140 schools each week across London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bristol; get in touch with us and see how we’re changing young people’s lives each week
- Visit our competitions: During some weeks of the programme, we run competitions for all our schools which you can attend to get a taste of what competitive debating is like
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about opportunities to get involved as a partner or funder.
Examples of our partner organisations
- GEMS Education
- POP - Justin Bieber's Charity Foundation
- Kids Company
- Samata Shiksha Niketan Bamboo Schools, Nepal
- The Oxford Union
- Teach First
- The Virtual School for Looked After Children